Key Health is the nation's leader in providing medical lien funding solutions to healthcare facilities, medical providers, and attorneys. Our goal is to assist injured parties by improving access to quality medical treatment for injuries resulting from an accident.
Candidates must be passionate about providing the best possible customer service. This position requires strong interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with lawyers, medical offices, and occasionally patients.
Salary is negotiable according to experience and qualifications.
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of experience beyond high school, and having some type of higher education is preferred. Background in any medical role would be preferable; experience in a law firm is also beneficial. We are looking for people that are driven, professional, and possess the ability to determine, relate to and exceed our customer’s expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibilities will include strategic account approach, qualification/evaluation of purchase account requests, and presentation of company overview.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships with both attorneys and medical providers.
- Resolve customer services issues in a knowledgeable and friendly way – think outside the box!
- Ensure customer satisfaction is delivered.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor or vice-president of due diligence department.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills – knows how to service an account, how to build relationships with customers, etc. Ask them to give examples of previous customers where they built strong relationships.
- Strong written skills to create collection letters in the form of emails, faxes, and outgoing mail to clients are required.
- Able to handle up to 20+ phone calls/hour while multi-tasking on computer.
- candidate is a good team player, gets along with others, etc.
- works at high volume capacity with both speed and accuracy.
- Candidate can problem solve independently.
- Evidence of strong written communication with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Eager to learn, flexible about how the position may evolve, looking for opportunity to grow in skills and experience.
- ic competence and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Prefer Associate or Bachelor’s degree.